HOW DO I SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT?
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT ONLINE – Convenient online calendar 24/7
- Select “NEW” or “RETURNING”
- Select the APPT TYPE (see below for more detail)
- Select the DAY & TIME (double check the date before sending request)
- Enter your required information through the secure portal
- INSURANCE- if you want to use insurance for this visit, we require all necessary information before confirming your appt
- CONFIRM- Watch for an email or text reply from us confirming your request was accepted.
What appointment type do I choose?
ROUTINE VISION EXAM (NEW or RETURNING PATIENT)40 min
CONTACT LENS EXAM (NEW PATIENT)60 min
CONTACT LENS EXAM (RETURNING PATIENT)40 min
COMPREHENSIVE MEDICAL EXAM (NEW)60 min
COMPREHENSIVE MEDICAL EXAM (RETURNING)40 min
How often should I get an eye exam?
Some appt types take longer & insurances dictate the exam type required. Please provide all your insurance information (medical and routine vision).