- Comprehensive Medical Eye Examinations for patients with cataracts, glaucoma, diabetes, age-related macular degeneration (ARMD) and other ocular conditions.
- Dry eye care Dr. Mayes’ passion is treating dry eye syndrome and associated causes of dry eye symptoms. She has built a dry eye practice on the premise that this condition affects a significant portion of her patient base and, when managed appropriately, can improve vision and comfort needed to improve quality of life.
- Acute care/Emergency care- Dr. Mayes is available after hours and weekends for urgent phone calls. Please call 405-790-0393 if you have any vision changes, eye pain, or eye injury during after hours to determine if you need to be seen urgently. Leave a message and Dr. Mayes will return your call between 6 am and 11 pm.
- Surgeries and Specialty eye care co-management- At TVC, we discuss options for refractive surgery such as
LASIK to all potential candidates. Referrals for cataract surgery, plastic surgery involving the eyelids, lid lesion removals, glaucoma and retina surgeries/laser procedures, cornea crosslinking for keratoconus, and other specialty care can be coordinated. We perform evaluations, make recommendations for referrals, and often participate in the post-operative care involved.
- Minor procedures- Punctal plugs, Amniotic membrane/stem cell treatments of the cornea, Foreign body removals from the cornea and conjunctiva, Punctal dilation/irrigation and other minor procedures can be performed in-office as needed.