REQUESTING AN APPOINTMENT ONLINE
|APPT TYPE||DESCRIPTION OF APPOINTMENT (APPT)||APPT LENGTH||INSURANCE TYPE|
|ROUTINE VISION||Focuses on vision & glasses prescription plus eye health screening||40 minutes||VISION INS|
|CONTACT LENS (CL)||Focuses on vision & glasses & CL prescription plus eye health screening||60-80 minutes||VISION INS|
|COMPREHENSIVE (MEDICAL)||Dilated medical evaluation of the eyes including diagnosis & treatment of any medical problems related to the eyes plus optional glasses prescription||80-120 minutes||MEDICAL INS|
|URGENT||If you are having a problem that needs urgent attention you can request an appt online or call or text to discuss your symptoms so we can work you in ASAP||40-80 minutes||MEDICAL INS|
You will be asked to enter the following information:
- CELL PHONE #
- EMAIL ADDRESS
- DATE OF BIRTH
This allows us to add new patients to our system or to verify we have the correct information for returning patients.
PURPOSE OF VISIT
This section allows you to free-type any details you feel we need to know for your appt request such as "My glasses are broken" or "My eyes have been red for 1 week".
In order to verify your insurance benefits, we need the following:
- Insurance name- choose from the drop down list (select NONE/SELF PAY if no insurance).
- Member ID- the scheduler says "Group" ID, but the "Member ID" is the number we use for filing insurance.
- COMMENTS: Primary insured (name & DOB) if other than "SELF"
- You can upload a picture of your card for convenience
- Review your "appointment request summary" for accuracy, then SUBMIT
We will not be able to confirm your appointment until we have your insurance information unless you plan to be "SELF PAY".