We have added a convenient option for patients to schedule appointments online at their own convenience.
Of course anyone can still call the office to schedule. The purpose of our ONLINE SCHEDULER is to make it easy to see our openings and request an appointment time that works for you.
You should receive a response within a few business hours. If you receive a notice that your appointment needs to be rescheduled, you can choose another appointment time (we will most likely email/text you some suggested times).
The scheduling portal is HIPAA compliant and secure. ONLINE SCHEDULING
Your cell phone rings, you look and see a number you don't recognize... do you answer? I don't!
Has anyone called your doctor to ask a question, left a message for the nurse/technician, then waited for their call back only to MISS the call and have to call back... leave another message... and round and round you go?
We understand your time is valuable. We have decided to offer a new way to contact our office: TEXTING!
FOR CURRENT PATIENTS: Once you are in our system, you can text us anytime at 405-790-0393. Save our office number in your cell phone so you know this is Dr. Mayes and the staff at Total Vision Care.
We will send you a HIPAA message that states:
Of course we will be careful to only include necessary information to communicate what we need and you can always opt out of this option. Our system is HIPAA compliant and secure, however we can not protect the information once it is received on your device.
CANCELLATION POLICY UPDATE
- One week before your appointment, you will receive a text/email requesting a reply to "CONFIRM". Replying will automatically confirm your appointment.
- If you don't reply, you will receive a message 2 business days before your appointment that states: Type YES to keep appt. Appt canceled @ 6pm today if no response.
- If you don't reply to this message, our system will cancel your appointment so we can fill that spot with someone needing in quickly.
- We always send one more text/email letting you know the appointment was canceled and you can call or text anytime when you are ready to reschedule.
- If you reply "YES", your appointment will be confirmed.